• Find out how rediscovering civil society can help revive conservatism. The Hudson Institute will host a mini-conference on the topic on November 27 at its Washington, D.C., headquarters. The event begins at 11:30 a.m.
• Hear author Anne Applebaum talk about her new book Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1945-1956. The Heritage Foundation will host Applebaum at 12:30 p.m. on November 28.
• Students, get your applications in for a Koch Internship. The deadline for the Spring is December 10.
• Learn why the minimum wage hurts the least skilled workers. The Foundation for Economic Education explains it well in a new video.
• If you’re looking for a job, remember to check out the Leadership Institute’s job fair in the Hart Senate Office Building on November 28 and 29.
(And check our Conservative Calendar for more things to do!)